How does Odette Organises work?
Odette Organises makes sure that the event meets all expectations. She employs:
- Short lines of communication
- One point of contact
- Overview in all situations
For years Odette has organised from within an extensive network
Odette worked at the conference bureau of Utrecht University for 10 years and has been organising as Odette Organises since 2014. This means that she operates from within an extensive network of specialists and suppliers in the conference and event industry.
A new approach due to COVID-19 – for online success
A lot of work has been postponed because of the lockdown. As a response to this, Odette has developed a way of organizing events online with the help of her clients. She couldn’t have done this without them. To further help her, she followed 2 courses: a level 1 Event Design Certificate Program and a course in Online & Hybrid Event Management. Supported by her clients and these courses she has made the transition to online events. Now more than ever she tailors the content to the online participant.
This means that she still offers a total concept for conferences. Odette used to be project manager and has now become producer of an event. What’s new is that she’s now also working with technical suppliers and moderators. Depending on the circumstances she can use the facilities on location or work from a (mobile) studio. She will do the technical check and broadcast from there.
You can now choose between two types of events:
- hybrid event: part is in-person and part is online interactive.
- online event: participants are online and speakers are online or in-person.
How do we divide the tasks?
Will you be teaming up with Odette Organises? Then you can decide which tasks you want to delegate and which you want to manage yourself.
Odette Organises arranges her activities in 7 categories. Below you will see what is involved with the organisation of a conference and what Odette can do for you.
- Determining goals and target audience
- Transforming ideas into a compelling programme
- Advising on schedules and working methods
- Coordination of social programme
- Planning & scripts
- Budget monitoring and financial administration
- Providing event app or digital programme book
- Coordination of the exhibition/table top presentations
- Sitting in on meetings of the conference committee
- Setting up the conference landing page
- Managing the invitation process including e-mail tracking
- Creating networking possibilities between delegates and/or exhibitors
- Use of smart delegate administration and registration. Click here for more information on delegates registration.
Especially for scientists
- Abstract handling & review process
- Organising poster presentations
- Speakers' desk and audiovisual management
- Point of contact for exhibitors and sponsors
- Venue selection and site visit
- Management, coordination and supervision of location(s)
- Management, coordination and supervision of other subcontractors, such as hotel booking service and catering
- Production and on-site management
- Presence of staff members
- Processing accreditation points / delegate certificates
- Online evaluation of delegates, speakers, exhibitors
- Evaluation with the client
Full ServiceOdette Organises arranges your conference or event from A to Z.
Sub-assignmentYou outsource some of the tasks to Odette Organises.
InterimOdette Organises operates as an interim project manager, independently or as part of a team.
Odette has a special bond and plenty of experience with commissions from government agencies and larger organisations, institutions and associations involved in:
- Healthcare and well-being
- Energy industry
- Science and education
Below you will find a selection of organisations for whom Odette Organises has organised a variety of meetings.
Based on your wishes Odette Organises gladly draws up a suitable proposal. Feel free to contact Odette for an intake call or to plan an in-person meeting.
Odette Organises KvK nr 60569107 | VAT ID NL001865590B75 | Read our Privacystatement